Once again, Furrnion will take place in the MC Las Provincias Hotel, located at Fuenlabrada, just a few km from Madrid.
This Three-Star hotel is part of the MC Hotels group, and the most suitable for our Con since it features:
- Bar: located at ground level, with plenty of natural light and a wide lounge, it is ideal to chill with old and new friends. Compulsory stop, located at the very junction of most events at the con, offers lunch and dinner services too!
- Terrace: With direct access from the bar, it almost doubles its room. It may be a bit optimistic to hope for mild temperatures in late January, but we are sure fursuiters will welcome having a snack or a bit of fresh air outside!
- Four large multifunctional spaces at ground level, surrounding the bar. Modular and with access between one another, they can be splitted or combined to create the space required for any given activity!
- Disco: A music-less, dance-less, rave-less con? Not ours! Hotel got its very own, fully equipped disco room! Accessible directly from both the bar and the gardens! Can you believe it?! Well, it’s true! Party hard all night long until you drop! Fiesta!
- Gym: Musclefur wanting to exercise your kink? Ate too much and your fursuit doesn’t fit anymore? Worry not! Here in Furrnion we care about you! The hotel’s gym room in the first level is at your disposition!
- Large outdoors tent: Should we need more room for our activities (we wish!) the hotel has a large outdoors tent in the first level.
- Free WiFi: both in each room and in all the hotel premises, for all your tweeting needs!
Hotel is already fully booked for our Con. No pesky non-furries around! For those of you who are considering booking some extra days and practice the noble art of tourism, we got you covered too, because early-arrival and late-departure reservations will be at the same, discounted price!
There is a wide variety of rooms available to better suit your needs: single, double (either double or twin beds), triple and quad; Junior Suites (with whirlpool bath tub and a living room) are available aswell. All recently redecorated. Large, cozy and nice. The perfect choice to have a break during the day, and a good night sleep. Don’t forget to practice our world-famous siesta! We will try hard to include it in our schedule!
All rooms include:
- LED TV
- Free WIFI
- Wake up call service
- Fully equipped bathroom
- Bath supplies
Free buffet breakfast is included in the room price.
Sadly, by hotel’s regulations no pets are allowed.